What is a cookie?
Um cookie é um pequeno ficheiro de texto que um site coloca no seu computador, telefone ou qualquer outro dispositivo com acesso à Internet, contendo informação sobre a sua navegação nesse site. Os cookies são utilizados para facilitar a navegação e torná-la mais simples, e não danificam o seu computador.
What are cookies used for on this site?
Our cookies have different functions:
– Essential Cookies: Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website. They allow navigation on the site and the use of its applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require them cannot be provided.
– Analytical Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services on the site that we think will be of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, without ever collecting personal information.
– Functionality Cookies: We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user’s name each time the user accesses the site.
In summary, functionality cookies save the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
The cookies used can be:
– Permanent Cookies: they are stored at the level of the Internet browser on your access devices (PC, Mobile and Tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session Cookies: they are temporary, they remain in the cookies of your Internet browser until you leave the site. The information obtained makes it possible to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Yes, cookies can be disabled in your browser. Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, partially or totally, website navigation.
If you want to block or delete cookies on this site, you can do so by modifying your browser settings. Although the parameterization of each one is different, it is common to configure it in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on configuring cookies, consult your browser’s “Help” menu.