1. Gerações da Talha, Lda guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by the user.
2. The personal data identified in the order form as being mandatory is essential for the provision of the service by Gerações da Talha, Lda. The omission or inaccuracy of the data provided by the user is their sole and entire responsibility and may give rise to the refusal to provide the Service by Gerações da Talha, Lda.
3. The user’s personal data will be processed and stored by computer and are intended to be used by Gerações da Talha, Lda within the scope of the contractual and/or commercial relationship with the user and, in case of authorization by the user, Gerações da Talha will use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To make a reservation regarding the activities promoted on the website;
- To review and respond to your messages, customer support and information requests;
- To keep a record of your contact details;
- To create your customer account on the website and allow the enjoyment of its features;
- To keep your registration and customer data in the reserved area;
- To process your online purchase;
- For website management operations;
- For business purposes such as data analysis, audits;
- For fraud prevention and information systems security;
- For the adaptation, improvement and modification of the services, namely, through the identification of usage trends, or, to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
- These personal data processing operations are an essential tool for your satisfaction and for the activity of Gerações da Talha and are carried out in accordance with applicable legislation and best practices.
- Your personal data will not be reused for other purposes that are not previously identified or that have no relation to those purposes for which they were initially collected.
4. Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the User is guaranteed, without additional charges, the right to access, rectify and update their personal data, directly or upon written request, as well as the right to oppose their use for the purposes set out in the previous number, and for this purpose, contact the entity responsible for the processing of personal data.
5. Although Gerações da Talha, Lda uses various protection mechanisms, such as the use of the HTTPS protocol, among others, in order to ensure browsing safety and information protection, the Internet is an open network, so the user’s personal data, other personal information and all content hosted on the service may circulate on the network without security conditions, even running the risk of being accessible and used by unauthorized third parties for this purpose, and Gerações da Talha, Lda cannot be held responsible for such access and/or use.