A journey between the tranquility of Alqueva and the wonders of Serra do Mendro, discovering two different ways of producing wine in the region.
Discover the ancestral production of talha wine that was inherited by the Romans. Discover also Herdade do Sobroso and its famous wines, accompanied by the wonderful Alentejo cuisine.
Through the mountain, you can observe wild animals, and at the dam, on board a boat enjoy a wine tasting at sunset.
Embark on this adventure!
• Travel by jeep with capacity for 6 people;
• Visit to the winery Gerações da Talha with wine tasting and snacks;
• Walk through the vineyards, Alentejo plains and Mendro mountains;
• Visit to Herdade do Sobroso with commented wine tasting;
• Lunch at Herdade do Sobroso (drinks not included);
• Boat trip with wine tasting.
* Includes Civil Liability and Personal Accident insurance
Come and enjoy unique moments with a totally exclusive service, starting at: 143€*.
* Value calculated for the maximum capacity of the Jeep
Duration: approximately 8 hours
Maximum capacity: 6 peoples
Discount for Children: Free up to 5 years; 50% between 5 and 12 years old.
Note: It may include transfer service from any part of the country.