A jeep tour on a journey through the past and the present, which will show you the history of talha wine, as well as its presence in this region for two thousand years.
In Vila de Frades, we can visit the ancient Roman village of São Cucufate, where the traces of an agricultural house that once exploited these soils to produce food and also its wine are very evident. Since then, about two thousand years ago, wine has never been produced following the same process and techniques inherited by this civilization. Venture into this journey between the past and the present, tasting the wonderful Alentejo cuisine and tasting the authentic Talha Wines.
• Travel by jeep with capacity for 6 people;
• Visit to the Talha Wine Interpretive Center;
• Visit to the winery Gerações da Talha with a tasting of Talha Wines;
• Jeep tour through the vineyards;
• Visit to the Roman Ruins of São Cucufate;
• Traditional Lunch
* Includes Civil Liability and Personal Accident insurance
Come and enjoy unique moments with a totally exclusive service, starting at: 65€*
* Value calculated for the maximum capacity of the Jeep
Duration: approximately 6 hours
Maximum capacity: 6 peoples
Discount for Children: Free up to 5 years; 50% between 5 and 12 years old.
Note: It may include transfer service from any part of the country.